Cliff House is the house at the top of a hill that has been a favorite of the American South for centuries.
It’s one of the oldest buildings in the U.S. and a major tourist attraction in the South.
Now, for the first time, you can get a tour of the house itself, with an immersive 360-degree experience.
The house is in the midst of a massive renovation.
It has a restored look, new floors, a new lobby and a new master bedroom.
I visited Cliff House last week and had the pleasure of taking a tour.
Here are some of my favorite shots from the trip.
(1) A panoramic view of the interior.
I’m looking forward to going back again soon.
(2) A new kitchen.
The interior of the new kitchen is a nice touch.
It looks like it’s going to be a nice addition to the house.
The kitchen has an old-fashioned design.
(3) A glimpse of the exterior.
A view of a large wall of the main house.
It would make a good entrance to the new living space.
(4) A look inside the main room.
The new main room is very large.
It houses two bedrooms and a full-size bath.
(5) A view from the top floor of the home.
The exterior of the old house.
You can see that the front of the property has been renovated.
It is much larger than the old home.
(6) A close-up of the dining room.
You get a fantastic view of all of the rooms.
The main dining room is also a very large room.
It will be a great place to watch the wedding ceremony.
(7) A closer look at the second floor.
This room will be the most amazing of the whole house.
(8) The entrance to a large dining room (above).
The main room has a huge view of that main dining area.
(9) The main hall and other rooms.
This is a large room with many different types of furnishings.
(10) A small section of the second-floor hall.
You will be able to enjoy a nice view of many different rooms.
(11) The master bedroom in the main hall.
This one has a nice look to it, with a modern design.
It was one of my favorites.
(12) A little bit of the balcony.
The balcony has a great view of both the main and a few of the other rooms of the building.
(13) A walk through the hall and dining room, which is also part of the renovations.
This was a real treat.
It took me a while to get there, but once I did, it was a wonderful place to relax.