Cat house disappeared, it had been there for decades, but never seen again, as the city tried to solve a cat-killing mystery.
The cat house was on the corner of the alley between the intersection of W. Madison and W. Irving Streets.
It was built in 1925 and was owned by the same family that owned the Cat House Cafe on Irving.
In 2010, a tenant filed a complaint with the city alleging that the cat house had been vandalized in recent years.
It’s not clear how long the building was in use.